Blog Discription

A simple blog about a Christian perspective on life, parenting, recipes and saving money. I do not claim to be an expert on anything, but I know the One Who is The Expert and look to Him for guidance in everyday life.

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Updating My blog

 I decided to spend a "few" minutes, tonight, updating my blog with a new and pretty spring background so I started searching for one I thought was cute.  That was at 8 PM.  Thank the Lord for shabbyblogs.com.  They have such adorable backgrounds!  Then, came time to look for a banner to match the background, insert a picture and blog title and adjust the new banner to fit the blog so it wouldn't be off center. Whew!  After that, I had to remove my "Let it Snow" blinkie & find another one I liked.  Next, I updated the Daily Quote & Bible Verse (both had been the same for the past few months). Now, it's already after 2:30 AM and I finally finished.  So much for taking just a moment out of my already busy schedule.  LOL!  No wonder I don't update my blog each day.  How do people who blog daily keep up with the rest of life?  Maybe some day, I'll be better at this blog thing and it won't take me so long.  Well, I better drag my weary body to bed, since I have to get up in less than five hours to get the kids off to school.  

1 comment:

  1. You did a beautiful job my friend. Now since I'm working that takes all my time. Not much on the computer nowadays!

    ReplyDelete