Blog Discription

A simple blog about a Christian perspective on life, parenting, recipes and saving money. I do not claim to be an expert on anything, but I know the One Who is The Expert and look to Him for guidance in everyday life.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Relaxation Day


Aahhh!  It's finally Friday - the day after Thanksgiving.  While most people call it Black Friday, I call it Relaxation Friday.  A day to just chill with my family after a long week of food and home holiday preparation.  The kids are all throughout the house playing the PS3, reading, texting, watching tv or enjoying outdoor activities.  I am just sitting here, blogging.  No shopping, no cleaning, no cooking, just relaxing.  To me, this is quiet bliss.  


This leads me to wonder, "what are you doing, today?"  Are you taking advantage of the Black Friday sales?  Are you cleaning the house from all the feasting of yesterday?  Are you decorating your home for Christmas?  Are you relaxing, like I am?  Are you enjoying a much awaited flick? Or, are you doing something else?  I'd love to hear how you are spending your day.  Leave a comment to let me know how you pass the time, today.








  

1 comment:

  1. We shopped at Lowes for cheaper carpet. lol Took most of the day! It was not relaxing let me tell you. :)
    Sounds like you had a nice day. :)

    ReplyDelete