Blog Discription

A simple blog about a Christian perspective on life, parenting, recipes and saving money. I do not claim to be an expert on anything, but I know the One Who is The Expert and look to Him for guidance in everyday life.

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day Before Mother's Day


Well, it's the day before Mother's Day and I stayed up till 2:30 AM cleaning what I'd put off cleaning all week long. I still have more to do, but it will have to wait because today will be filled with baseball. Both Christian and Isaiah have games today. Christian has two games, here in Delta and Isaiah has his final tournament game in Grand Junction. Aaron will go to Christian's game & I'll go to Isaiah's game.  Such family togetherness.  Of course the rest of the kids will all need (or want) to go in different directions, as well. Nathanael is already at his middle school play practice which he'll be at until about noon. Grace is at Gma's. She usually cleans her house for pay each Saturday, but a few days ago, she decided that today she would do it for free as a special Mother's Day gift. BTW, I sure wish anyone would clean my house for free! Unfortunately, I'm the maid around here. But at least I have a moto: If you want to come to my home to see me - please drop by anytime. If you want to come to see my house - MAKE AN APPOINTMENT! I need to go now so catch ya later.  

No comments:

Post a Comment